Book Title: IB Economics: Skills and Practice: Oxford IB Diploma Program (International Baccalaureate)
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Author: Constantine Ziogas
Related BooksBuild skills directly relevant to IB assessment
Written by an IB examiner and designed to solidify all the skills central to IB assessment, this focused study tool comprehensively matches the 2011 syllabus at SL and HL. Targeted skills development exercises and worked examples along with step-by-step support for the new quantitative element ensure exceptional achievement.
· Multiple activities to practice essential skills, improving exam performance
· Information on designing, selecting and using diagrams to explain challenging concepts
· Clarifies tricky terminology and guides the correct use of language
· Includes examples and model answers to ensure full comprehension and strengthen exam potential
· Detailed, step-by-step guidance on the new quantitative element of the syllabus to help students succeed
· Helpful guidance and advice on the Internal Assessment and the Extended Essay, ensuring high-quality work
About the Series:
IB Skills & Practice books are designed to provide IB students with a step-by-step approach to practicing the skills needed for success on exams. Oxford's IB Skills & Practice books are packed with guidance, assessment support, and practical tasks. Aligned with current syllabuses these indispensable books are a must-have for all IB students.