Book Title: Smart Teens' Guide to Living with Intensity: How to Get More Out of Life and Learning
Publisher: Great Potential Pr., Inc.
Author: Lisa Rivero
- Living With Intensity: Understanding the Sensitivity, Excitability, and the Emotional Development of Gifted Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- The Gifted Teen Survival Guide: Smart, Sharp, and Ready for (Almost) Anything
- A Parent's Guide to Gifted Teens: Living with Intense and Creative Adolescents
- Emotional Intensity in Gifted Students: Helping Kids Cope with Explosive Feelings (2nd ed.)
- Your Rainforest Mind: A Guide to the Well-Being of Gifted Adults and Youth
- Misdiagnosis and Dual Diagnoses of Gifted Children and Adults: ADHD, Bipolar, OCD, Asperger's, Depression, and Other Disorders (2nd Edition)
- 101 Success Secrets for Gifted Kids
- Searching for Meaning: Idealism, Bright Minds, Disillusionment, and Hope
- The Gifted Kids Survival Guide: A Teen Handbook
This book is written for pre-teens and teens who love to learn, although they might not love school. Read about how to understand your intensity, manage perfectionism and self-talk, understand your parents better, and take charge of your education, whether you go to public school, private school, or homeschool. Discover yourself as an intense and excitable learner, a creative learner, and a self-directed learner. When you open up the possibilities of how you can learn both in and outside of school, you can live life more fully, intensely, and creatively. This is an excellent companion book to A Parent's Guide to Gifted Teens, written by the same author but for parents of gifted adolescents.